Also known as prefabricated home, a modular house is one that’s constructed indoors within a factory-like setting. The finished stuff are covered & shifted to their new sites, where they’re assembled by a builder. A modular or prefabricated house isn’t a mobile home; it’s simply a home that’s constructed off-site.
Since prefabricated houses are constructed indoors, they can be finished inside a few weeks. They don’t experience the usual on-site delays sourced primarily by the adverse weather condition. However, prefabricated houses should meet particular rules and building codes that often exceed those of typical on-site homes.
Listed below are a few facts about modular homes that you mayn’t know:
- •Modular houses measure the same as their on-the-spot built equivalent do; they don’t cheapen in value.
- Prefabricated homes can be personalized. Opposite to popular myth, modular buildings don’t all look alike. These homes have no design boundaries. One can have any style of prefabricated home he wish, whether you wish a conventional center-hall colonial or a Mediterranean.
- A majority of the prefab home building firms boast in-house engineering departments that employ Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Prefabricated house designs differ in size and style
- Prefabricated building can be employed for commercial use, including workplace buildings.
- Modular constructions can be constructed on crawl spaces & basements
- Prefabricated homes are also considered as the best form of eco-friendly building
- Modular constructions are quicker to build than site-built homes
- Insurance premiums and home loans for prefabricated houses are the same as site-built houses.
- Taxes on prefabricated buildings are the same as site-built constructions.
- Modular houses can be constructed to defy 175-mph winds.
- Prefabricated buildings can be constructed for accessible living & designed for furniture conveniences.
Buy your prefabricated house from Afripanel and rest assured that you are going to enjoy a well-constructed home for years. To check out our varieties and designs in modular homes, standard designs.